April 25, 2008

O'er a Mocha!

Welcome to my space and my first post! :-) I hope at least quite a few of you will like this and hopefully present your ideas too and maybe get you more into the thinking mode...
I think it is always nice to talk or discuss with friends, especially curled up in your couch or bed and sipping a hot cuppa! The whole idea behind my blog is to bring in topics of our daily lives which we can discuss over a mocha. And why mocha, I love coffee and chocolate too!! :-D.
And btw if you didn't know, the name mocha originated from a small port city called Mocha in Yemen, which was the gateway for exporting coffee to Europe. Interesting huh!

1 comment:

Rishi said...

Since we r talking about india and its culture ..before we go into mucha mocha from yemen ..how about the fact that the first whiff of kaapi aroma was from our india!!! ….hail baba budan
(from a huge coffee lover)